We make clients successful by building data systems that transform their businesses.
We are a data science consultancy with operations in Singapore, Manila (PH) and San Francisco
see our services
(US). Founded by Stanford engineering graduates who've worked on data products at some of
the best tech companies in Silicon Valley, we are committed to delivering quality work for
ourselves, our clients and our community.
End-to-end collaboration, from pinpointing unique business problem, development of user-friendly solutions, until deployment and success measurement. We’re with you every step of the way.
Having skin in the game through success-based pricing arrangements with multiple clients.
We have a collection of socio-economic, demographic, and satellite data from multiple sources that can be integrated with your own data to get more robust insights with a wider perspective.
We are composed of some of the best engineers, researchers, designers, communicators, and consultants working together to make the Philippines a Global Hub for Data Science.
Be Data Driven
A great way to understand our customers’ need and get better at what we do is to “eat our own dogfood.”
- Actively question information.
- Bring objective facts to the table to make informed decisions and opinions.
- Look at information from multiple perspectives before making decisions.
We believe in constantly challenging conventional wisdom, applying
the scientific method with a strong dose of creativity
- Practice a growth mindset
- Actively pursue learning new skills
- Articulate hypothesis, test them in bold experiments, and learn from failures
Be Customer Obsessed
We strive to make a positive impact to our clients and the wider community by
transforming our clients business processes through data science techniques
- Treat data like fire
- Act in the client’s best interest at all times and communicate intensely
- Drive innovation, build client capabilities and deliver high quality systems to sustain impact
Be a Team Player
We believe that the best work gets done when everybody has a voice. In teams with high psychological safety,
teammates feel safe to take risks, feel confident to admit a mistake, ask a question, or offer a new idea.
- Communicate often and clearly
- Be dependable and honor commitments
- Put team achievements over personal gains
- Participate in meetings and offer dissenting views in a constructive way
Be a Builder
We strive to grow our business brick by brick through a meticulous attention to
detail and codifying best practices
- Code for the person after you
- Generously share and document learning with peers
- Continuously try to break and improve our models, software, and systems
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Problem solvers, Curious about data, Quick learning agility,
Strong sense of initiative, Open communication skills.
In this third blog in our series with ADB, we zoomed into three Southeast Asian cities throughout the pandemic to see how nighttime lights have changed alongside lockdown measures and other key data sources.
With Ookla’s new Speedtest dataset, we explore the fastest internet speeds in Southeast Asia this year.
Can we still monitor movement under new constraints? In this second part of a blog series with ADB, we use Waze CCP mobility data to show how traffic flow has changed throughout lockdown in major Philippine cities.