Your insights are only as good as your ability to communicate them.
May 3, 2017 | 9AM - 5PM | TwentyFour-Seven McKinley Building, BGC
Take our workshop to learn how to transform data into actionable insight, and how to use visuals to effectively communicate data-driven stories.
“Numbers have an important story to tell. They rely on you to give them a clear and convincing voice.”
Data Visualization Expert
What you'll learn
Using Storytelling to Communicate Data
Choosing the Best Chart Type
Designing Charts for Truth and Clarity
"I stepped out more knowledgeable in Excel, reading data, and looking for stories in crazy data. Thinking Machines is the go-to place for your data-related problems."
Jannielyn Ann Bigtas
"It's a must for anyone who analyzes data, and might very well be the best prophylactic to snore-inducing data analysis presentations."
NuWorks Interactive Labs, Inc.
Schedule and Curriculum
We are Thinking Machines, a global data science consultancy that helps organizations use data effectively. We’re especially passionate about producing useful, truthful, and beautiful data stories.
See our work for yourself.
- CEO at Thinking Machines
- Former Product Analyst at Google Mountain View
- B.S. MS&E from Stanford University
- View Stef's LinkedIn Profile
- Data Storyteller at Thinking Machines
- Former TV producer at GMA Network
- Former multimedia and social media manager at GMA News Online
- View Pia's LinkedIn Profile
What are you getting?
- Lessons and hands-on activities applying best practices in data visualization and storytelling
- Session handouts
- Flash drive containing all session slides
- Lunch and snacks
- Certificate of completion
For Php 7,300/pax, VAT-inclusive.
Be one of the first 15 to register by April 18 to pay just Php 6,935/pax!
- Basic Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Basic statistics and math for analysis
Refund policy for Standard Tickets:
- 100% refund more than 7 days before the event
- 50% refund more than 3 but less than 7 days before the event
- No refund if cancelled less than 3 days before the event