Shape decision-making in your organization with data stories
August 15 - 16, 2017 | 9AM - 5PM | TwentyFour-Seven McKinley Building, BGC
Take our workshop to learn how to transform data into actionable insight, and how to use visuals to effectively communicate data-driven stories.
"I stepped out more knowledgeable in Excel, reading data, and looking for stories in crazy data. Thinking Machines is the go-to place for your data-related problems."
Jannielyn Ann Bigtas
"It's a must for anyone who analyzes data, and might very well be the best prophylactic to snore-inducing data analysis presentations."
NuWorks Interactive Labs, Inc.
“I was able to apply the skills I've learned within the same week and receive positive feedback from my own internal customers right after."
What you'll learn
Using Storytelling to Communicate Data
Choosing the Best Chart Type
Designing Charts for Truth and Clarity
Schedule and Curriculum
Organizer + Trainers
We are Thinking Machines, a global data science consultancy that helps organizations use data effectively. We’re especially passionate about producing useful, truthful, and beautiful data stories.
See our work for yourself.
- CEO at Thinking Machines
- Former Product Analyst at Google Mountain View
- B.S. MS&E from Stanford University
- View Stef's LinkedIn Profile
- Data Storyteller at Thinking Machines
- Former TV producer at GMA Network
- Former multimedia and social media manager at GMA News Online
- View Pia's LinkedIn Profile
What are you getting?
- Lessons and hands-on activities applying best practices in data visualization and storytelling
- Session handouts
- Flash drive containing all session slides
- Lunch and snacks
- Certificate of completion
For Php 14,600/pax, VAT-inclusive.
Be one of the first 15 to register by July 21 to pay just Php 13,870/pax!
- Basic Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Basic statistics and math for analysis
Refund policy for Standard Tickets:
- 100% refund more than 7 days before the event
- 50% refund more than 3 but less than 7 days before the event
- No refund if cancelled less than 3 days before the event