February 27 - 28, 2018 | 9AM - 5PM
TwentyFour-Seven McKinley Building, BGC
For Php 14,600/pax, VAT-inclusive.
Learn to communicate data effectively.
Take our workshop to learn how data can lead to actionable insights
and how to use visuals to effectively communicate data-driven stories.
"I stepped out more knowledgeable in Excel, reading data, and looking for stories in crazy data. Thinking Machines is the go-to place for your data-related problems."
Jannielyn Ann Bigtas
"It's a must for anyone who analyzes data, and might very well be the best prophylactic to snore-inducing data analysis presentations."
NuWorks Interactive Labs, Inc.
“I was able to apply the skills I've learned within the same week and receive positive feedback from my own internal customers right after."
Schedule and Curriculum
Organizer + Trainers
We are Thinking Machines, a global data science consultancy that helps organizations use data effectively. We’re especially passionate about producing useful, truthful, and beautiful data stories.
See our work for yourself.
- Data Storytelling Manager at Thinking Machines
- Former TV producer at GMA Network
- Former multimedia and social media manager at GMA News Online
- View Pia's LinkedIn Profile
- Data Storytelling Team at Thinking Machines
What are you getting?
- Lessons and hands-on activities applying best practices in data visualization and storytelling
- Session handouts
- Flash drive containing all session slides
- Lunch and snacks
- Certificate of completion
Book your slot today
Only 30 slots available. Book your ticket via the Eventbrite widget below, or email us at email@example.com to ask about paying for your ticket via bank deposit.
5% early bird discount for the first 15 signups (happy new year!) or a discount of 20% for NGOs, government organizations and members of the academe.
- Basic Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Basic statistics and math for analysis
Refund policy for Standard Tickets:
- 100% refund more than 7 days before the event
- 50% refund more than 3 but less than 7 days before the event
- No refund if cancelled less than 3 days before the event